June 18, 2015

Read between the lines

aleksandra skorupan, velvet and milk blog, street style, michael kors
aleksandra skorupan, velvet and milk blog, street style, michael kors
Funny how one item can take the outfit from plain to stylish, yet easy and comfortable. Just what I need in a day full of errands, and far too little sleep and food.


aleksandra skorupan, velvet and milk blog, street style, michael kors
aleksandra skorupan, velvet and milk blog, street style, michael kors
t-shirt - H&M
vest - Express
pants - Mango
bag - Michael Kors
watch - Michael Kors



13 comments:

  1. Aleksandra, ovo je prelepo! :)
    Slazem se - odusevljena sam kako je ovaj blejzer podigao skroz basic kombinaciju. I dalje je kombinacija jednostavna, ali sada efektna! Mnooogo mi se dopada <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's also exactly what I'm looking for in an outfit if I have a busy day ahead :)

    Really like that striped vest you're wearing

    http://fashionbarbecue.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that vest! It is so simple and yet I've never seen a vest before with that pattern.

    I am nominating you for the Versatile Blogger Award!
    http://www.intrepidbliss.com/versatile-blogger-award/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely outfit! I love it, definitely something I would wear!

    Yousra | Mystic Tales

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super vesta i cool opustena kombinacija , savrsena za grad.
    http://kenguristyle.com/tropical/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, amazing! This vest is a great piece to style! Great post

    Leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your outfit is so great ! I love your bag <3
    http://laureenlifestyleblog.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the unusual introduction of the tan tote to this otherwise grey/black look! Also, you're insanely photogenic by the way!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice look!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great outfit!

    www.hercouturelife.com

    ReplyDelete