October 07, 2015

Pick(s) of the week... Florals!

aleksandra skorupan, velvet and milk blog, valentino, marni, gucci, florals


1. Dress - Valentino
2. Dress - Valentino
3. Bag - Gucci
4. Shoes - Valentino
5. Shoes - Valentino
6. Dress - Marni
(click to shop)

Florals in autumn are not exactly a groundbreaking concept, but I am a fan of everything unexpected and unusual. Floral print may not be my thing, but this dark, goth glam version makes me want to cover myself in it - from head to toe! Unexpectedly enough, this is my favorite fall/winter trend! How about you?


3 comments:

  1. Love these dark florals!! Definitely one of my favorite trends xx

    leethrifts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these kind of dark lace floral prints as they remind me of this romantic winteresc feel, I also love some similar from Dolce & Gabanna!

    Infinity of fashion// Lucy Jane

    ReplyDelete