March 17, 2016

out of my mind


My head's under water but I'm breathing fine, you're crazy and I'm out of my mind


I don't have much to say today, mostly because I'm not sure how I feel. Proud and hopeful on one hand, one the other hand feeling like I could've done much more. Feeling high energy and worn out at the same time. In one moment it seems like I have all the time in the world, next moment I'm freaked out because it flies by so fast that I feel cornered. Soon it will all be over, and one big and difficult chapter will be closed for good, until then... hang in there baby! 
sweater - Springfield
skirt - Romwe
sneakers - Adidas Stan Smith
/ph. N♥/


15 comments:

  1. Love the skirt! :)

    ______________________
    PERSONAL STYLE BLOG
    http://evdaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! That skirt is perfect xx

    Lee - leethrifts.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit! Nice style you have!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous look! I love this skirt :) xx, Carmen - http://www.carmitive.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really like the interplay between the skirt and the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!
    I really love the outfit. I love how you have combined the whole look with the white sneakers. It's so cool!

    XOXO

    http://www.ariptisima.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the outfit .. . the white sneakers really add something to it.

    Life is just Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the same kicks and skirt :) Really nice edgy look!

    XX from Germany
    Jecky
    Want Get Repeat

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love love love that skirt! Amazing!
    What a stunning look!

    xoxo, Colli
    tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the outfit!!! Don't worry, you have my support! Like you said, it will pass and a new chapter is sure to open!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice look !

    http://www.fruityandpassion.com/2016/03/march-style-inspirations.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. As for me, black is intelligent color. Your outfit looks simple and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super kombinacija :) volim crnu boju :)
    www.ivanasworld.com

    ReplyDelete