August 17, 2016

sensei





dress - Sammy Dress
/ph. Nikola ♥/

The moment this dress arrived at my door, I knew just the place where I want to wear it. It's dreamy print and light fabric made the Botanical Garden the obvious choice - and Japanese Garden proved to be the perfect, equally dreamy backdrop to showcase it's beauty.
The dress was kindly sent to me by people from Sammy Dress (along with two more items I have yet to show you), and I was pleasantly surprised by the quality. It looks just like I imagined it would. The only downside is that it's a little bit too see-through, and the measurements in the size chart confused me so I opted for the slightly bigger size than I should have. Everything else about it is just perfect.
I hope you'll enjoy these photos as much as I enjoyed shooting them!


4 comments:

  1. odlična kombinacija

    ReplyDelete
  2. odlicna !

    http://diary-of-shopaholic.blogspot.hr/2016/08/210-mum-jeans.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Botanicka basta i haljina su se uklopili savrseno :) Prelepa haljina i jos lepse fotografije :)
    www.ivanasworld.com

    ReplyDelete