December 27, 2016

pleated gold



Is there anything more festive than golden pleated skirt? Well, sequined dress perhaps, but I haven't found the right one yet, and I am more of a metallic gal. When I saw this skirt on Gamiss website i knew it was going to be gorgeous, but I couldn't imagine it was going to be this breathtakingly beautiful. It looks so luxurious in real life, and the only downside is that it is so damn hard to iron it. It takes two men and half an hour of careful ironing for it to look... almost perfect. I was in a rush, and half an hour was all the time I had for ironing, so you'll forgive me the noticeable wrinkles. It is holiday season anyway, who has the time for chores, right?

sweater - Biliczki
skirt - Gamiss
shoes - Tommy Hilfiger
bag - Cavalli Class
belt - vintage
/ph. Nikola/



6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous look! perfect for the festive season! x

    www.shayholly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving those shoes! <3

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stunning, I love how casual but still dressy this is! Your blog is gorgeous too, you should be proud of all your hard work, it really shows! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. excellent outfit
    http://suzastil.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Look, love that skirt - You absolutely look stunning! :)

    Love, Melanie
    http://www.catwalkaroundtheworld.com

    ReplyDelete