July 06, 2015

flare

aleksandra skorupan, velvet and milk blog, street style, boho chic, seventies, zara
aleksandra skorupan, velvet and milk blog, street style, boho chic, seventies, zara
aleksandra skorupan, velvet and milk blog, street style, boho chic, seventies, zara
I don't think I have ever been this stressed out, ever in my life. I'm very busy at work, I have two exams this week, day after day, and then on the third day I'm off to have a vacation, that has become a source of stress as well because I have no idea when I'm going to have time to pack. Having so much to squeeze in so little time, my head is spinning, and I have a hard time silencing my thoughts. I try my best not to panic, but I get anxiety attacks from time to time. Yesterday evening I literally froze, I couldn't breathe and couldn't read a single word... so I watched two episodes of Devious Maids and felt just a little better afterwards.
I try to breathe deep, I meditate, listen to the music I love and envision my goals as vividly as possible, because I need motivation to keep going. But the truth is, I really need to dip my ass into salty sea water, until then - I'm just surviving.
Tell me, how do you cope with stress?


aleksandra skorupan, velvet and milk blog, street style, boho chic, seventies, zara
aleksandra skorupan, velvet and milk blog, street style, boho chic, seventies, zara
aleksandra skorupan, velvet and milk blog, street style, boho chic, seventies, zara
shirt - Zara
pants - Zara
bag - Parfois
shoes - Aldo
bangle - no brand
/ph. Stefan/




16 comments:

  1. Obožavam tvoj stil! Nedavno sam otkrila tvoj blog i oduševljena sam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear about your stress. There's really not much advice I can give you other than to just try and relax. Btw your outfit is stunning! xx

    http://fashionckr.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stress is the absolute worst! I try and write things down in a list so I know exactly what I need to do, and every time I cross of a task I feel so much better and a little more relieved. I hope that helps! You look amazing though, I love your pants! Hope you'll have an amazing trip sweetheart. xxxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have dozens of lists, otherwise I'd be completely lost haha :) thanks for stopping by a dropping a few words, I appreciate it :D

      Delete
  4. Nemoj panicne napade da resavas sama,potrazi strucnu pomoc, ako vec nisi, nekad zna da bude kasno i tesko se leci.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hej, hvala puno na brizi :) ne shvatam te stvari olako, i cim primetim da ne mogu sama da se izborim sa ovim, potrazicu pomoc.. zasad je to samo stres i hronicna all work no play situacija, ali i to ce proci uskoro :) hvala na javljanju!

      Delete
  5. Odlichne pantalone! Potpuno razumem tvoje stanje, been there :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I understand you very well! Stress during the finals is normal!

    My Pretty Mess Diary by Joanne Catherine |Bloglovin|

    ReplyDelete
  7. Divna divna divnaaaa <3333

    Check out my latest OUTFIT POST

    XoXo Venoma
    Venoma Fashion Freak

    ReplyDelete
  8. Što reče neko gore, proceni dobro da li da rešavaš stvari sama ;)
    Jer kad je frka adrenalin te drži, meni je često bio gori period nakon velikih obaveza i busy sezone.
    Btw. pantalone i torba su divni!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fenomenalne pantalone :)

    http://fashion-sting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't take my eyes off you girl when i see you in these photos! I love the way you knot the white t-shirt to make it be more attractive. You look beautiful and so sexy in this outfit.

    Kisses from Khan at http://fasmenow.jimdo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing post dear!

    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love how simple this look is! And sorry to hear that you are overwhelmed! I am sure everything will get better soon though! For me, doing yoga is a great stress reliever. ;)

    MISS LUCIA | Fashion & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete