January 05, 2016

masculine

Are you as excited about the new year as I am? I mean, life goes on, and nothing has really changed except the calendar, but I love the clean slate. We all need to refresh and restart every once in a while, and new years are the perfect time to do that. To sum up what you have done and how much you have achieved, and set up some goals for the next 365 days. 366 in this case. I do have a couple of big goals for 2016, and you'll hear all about it when the time comes!
HNY guys!


coat - Cortefiel
sweater - Springfield
jeans - Maison Scotch
shoes - Tommy Hilfiger
bag - Michael Kors
Scarf - Zara
/ph. Nikola ♥/



6 comments:

  1. I love this look!! your coat is fantastic!
    I am really excited for the new year - I love a clean slate too!

    Lee - leethrifts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jednostavno i lepo,pozdrav

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kaput je predivan.
    Devojke pogledajte moj novi post http://missbabybluelove.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look! Its just so simply but chic. Great Post :D
    www.lksbofficial.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ich finde die Kombi von dem grauen Mantel mit dem dunkelroten Schal sehr schön.

    Liebe Grüße
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. predobar je ovaj kaput!!!

    http://diary-of-shopaholic.blogspot.hr/2016/01/144-masculine.html

    ReplyDelete