February 08, 2016

Oh Captain, my Captain!


I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...  I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life! To put to rout all that was not life... And not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived...





wearing: coat - pull&bear, sweater - biliczki, skirt - vintage, bag - michael kors, shoes - tommy hilfiger


If i had to give you only one piece of advice, I'd tell you to make all the big decisions in your life following your heart. Maybe I am a hopeless romantic, but I firmly believe it is the only way to be happy in life. Only some people realize it sooner and some later. Having this attitude in Serbia is not far from believing in unicorns, but that doesn't stop me. There are exactly three persons I know who support me in my beliefs, everyone else.... I've been told I can't live like that for as long as I can remember, but it never made me change my mind, I only grew more stubborn in my romanticism. I just don't confide my dreams to many people anymore. Once I fulfill them, they'll know.


2 comments:

  1. I just discovered your blog & I love it! Your words & style are so lovely & profound. You can tell you express something so much deeper than just fashion or words to fill the pages. You are also so pretty!

    Kate from kateboheme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jako lepa kombinacija :)
    Mnogo mi se dopada kaput :)
    www.ivanasworld.com

    ReplyDelete