October 24, 2016

confession






shirt - Zara
skirt - Zara
boots - Tommy Hilfiger
watch - Michael Kors
bag - Cavalli Class
/ph. Nikola♥/

I guess it's a little awkward to share happy, dressed up pictures here along with some not so happy confessions. It is, however, what I promised to do when I started Velvet&Milk, but most of the times I gravitate towards happy-with-cherry-on-top and motivational-crap subjects. Which is ok, given that is how I feel 99% of the time. I am one of those irritatingly optimistic people. Except sometimes, like right now.
Right now I can't write like happy-with-cherry-on-top rainbows and unicorns kind of person, because I don't have it in me. I came face to face with the fact that for my own failures I am the only one to blame, and not even the best of excuses will make the situation any better. My heart has sunk. I need a kick in the ass.
Everything is constantly changing, and just like high and low tide, in my life there are moments where I'm at my best followed by the moments when I hit the rock bottom. It would be great if I didn't have to hit the lowest low in order to snap out of my apathy, but it is as it is.
I'm out of strength to fight the frustration caused by the fact that I'm constantly reaching for something that keeps slipping through my fingers. I'm out of ways to turn it into 'who knows why's that good for me'. It's not good. It has to change. I'm out of angles that make me look like an impressive persona to my own self. I've outgrown my own crap. I don't deserve sympathy, but I so desperately need it. I need someone to say 'I understand your struggle, and it's going to be okay'. Because it is going to be okay, but right now, it is not. Not at all.




6 comments:

  1. The skirt looks awsome, I love the ruffles so much :-*

    Melanie / www.goldzeitblog.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning outfit, the skirt is beautiful.
    Life is full of ups and downs and it's thanks to the downs that we appreciate the ups so much. Whatever happened, it's not the end of the world and you're not alone so focus on the future and think of how happy you'll be when all this sadness is over :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fakultet? Koliko sam shvatila na Ekonomskom si. I mogu da ti kazem bice ok. Ima uvek resenja. Bori se i ne odustaj. Nije lako uskladiti ekonomski sa bilo cim drugim a kamo li sa poslom, vezom i zivotom generalno. Ne daj se. Proci ce i on. Autfit i slike su ti sjajne. Kombinacija je odlicna. Da li je suknja skoro kupljena? ������������������������������������������

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Da, fakultet, i da, ekof.. hvala ti na recima podrske :) proci ce nadam se uskoro
      Suknja je od pre dve godine, Zara je imala nekoliko sezona razne varijante takvih suknji, ali u zadnje vreme ih nesto nisam vidjala. Mozda na Asosu ili Ali Expressu moze tako nesto da se nadje :)

      Delete
    2. Hvala na odgovoru puno. Potrazicu na aliju ako ima. Sigurno ce proci, samo je potrebno ne odustajati, raditi i verovati. A jednog dana i to cr biti zatvoreno poglavlje , etapa koja nije bila najsjajnija ali koju covek iz nekog razloga mora da prodje i postane jaci i zreliji. Svako dobro.

      Delete
  4. Praying things look up for you soon! Love that skirt <3

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.com

    ReplyDelete