May 20, 2015

two men gang

aleksandra skorupan, velvet and milk blog, lifestyle, anniversary photos
aleksandra skorupan, velvet and milk blog, lifestyle, anniversary photos
For our second anniversary, we decided I insisted we should take some nice photos because, two years flew by, and we barely have any decent shots. And who's better to execute such a delicate task, than my own self. So we took a tripod, a remote control and camera to our 'set'. I found a nice spot, directed everything, but N did a crucial part - because I couldn't remember how to set up the remote control function on my own camera (ingenious of me, I know). We stood there for about 15 minutes, my fingers nervously pressing every button I could find, until he took the matter in his own hands. It took him about a minute to figure it out! Instead of getting nervous, we were amused by my acute amnesia so everything else went smoothly. I think you can see the positive energy in these photos, and that's why I love them! And the anecdote describes our relationship very well - we compliment each other perfectly, we are best friends that have lots of fun together, and he doesn't mind that I'm brainless little sheep sometimes most of the time :).
For the soundtrack to this story, click here. ♥



aleksandra skorupan, velvet and milk blog, lifestyle, anniversary photos
aleksandra skorupan, velvet and milk blog, lifestyle, anniversary photos
aleksandra skorupan, velvet and milk blog, lifestyle, anniversary photos
/17052015/


14 comments:

  1. Very cool post. Thanks for sharing and be sure to check out our latest feature.

    Eye See Euphoria | http://eyeseeeuphoria.com/post/eye-adore-the-shoe-that-fits

    ReplyDelete
  2. najaca i je ona ge si naslonjena na njegovo rame;D:)
    JA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your photos came out amazing and you used a tripod?! I think I may do this.. I was going to hire a photographer because my fiancé and I need photos take as well.
    Y'all are a beautiful couple as well!

    xx Falasha

    Bite My Fashion ll Instagram ll Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) yep, we used a tripod, haha :) for engagement or pre-wedding shoot I would definitely hire someone, but this was very casual and fun and just two of us doing something together, which makes these photos really special to me :) so I say go on, and have fun! <3

      Delete
  4. Great shots! Happy Anniversary to both of you!
    Good vibes Fox
    -www.wanderlife.tv

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice photos, Bon anniversaire ;)

    Bisous from France,
    Sand.

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete