September 03, 2015

City girl

aleksandra skorupan, velvet and milk blog, street style
vest - Express
shirt - H&M
shorts - H&M
bag - Parfois
sneakers - Adidas
/ph. Stefan/

These days are so weird and confusing. One moment I feel so incredibly inspired and motivated, and just a few hours later I feel completely drained, and all I want is to sleep this tiredness away until I feel like human being again. However, I use those inspired moments as much as I possibly can, I make plans and lists, and write down ideas, I dream and work to make those dreams a reality. There is so much I want to do, and me being me, I want to do everything at the same time, so it takes lots of discipline to keep myself from doing that. Step by step is the way to go. Time flies by too fast anyway, so the future I dream of will arrive in a blink of an eye.
Stay inspired!
Love,
A.


3 comments:

  1. Looking nice and casual. I like the striped waistcoat! One day at a time... :)


    www.outlanderly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So chic! You always look so impeccable! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! That vest is amazing.

    thesixthdisneyprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete